We wanted to share information on the North Carolina Cancer Survivorship Summit. This year’s summit is FREE and will be 100% virtual.
The North Carolina Cancer Survivorship Summit brings together cancer survivors, cancer patients and caregivers to share their experiences, learn the latest cancer treatments, research, and psychosocial issues, learn self-advocacy skills, and enhance the empowerment of survivors throughout their lives.
The Summit help survivors feel more in control of their life, make informed decisions about care, find treatment options suitable for each individual, build confidence to face the challenges ahead, sustain relationships with others, and feel hopeful and apply lessons learned to their daily life. The N.C. Cancer Survivorship Summit is for patients/survivors and caregivers only.
Steps to Register:
1. Go to: https://ncpha.memberclicks.net/cancer-survivorship-summit
2. Scroll down to the heading “NC Comprehensive Cancer Program Survivorship Summit”
3. Click tab “Register here for Summit”
4. Scroll down to New User and enter your email address, you will then need to create a password
5. Click “Register Yourself”
6. Complete the registration form and click "submit" at the bottom