- 22 weekend get-away retreat experiences for survivors, health care workers, and their families
- Interactive virtual Cancer Wellness Retreat (advanced cancers)
- Interactive virtual Lung Cancer Wellness Retreat
- 21 day Wonderment Retreat (self-paced and interactive)
- 21 day Food for the Soul Retreat (self-paced and interactive)
- Words of Wisdom from fellow survivors (8 week series)
- 25+ days of opening the property for single day excursions for survivors and their families (called Wind River Forest Bathing)
Survivor Outreach Highlights:
- One-on-one Survivorship, Pre-Surgery, and Healthy Eating Coaching
- Interactive workshops in Cooking, Healing Arts, Healing Touch, Sleep, Self-Care and more
- 245 Holiday Angel Program recipients with over 140 Angels!
- Live Stage Breast Cancer Extravaganza with 3 Healing Arts workshops and 50+ evening survivor participants!
- Music Benefit with fellow survivor Lecretia Ann & Thunder Road
- Healing Touch sessions
- Angel Funds to support survivors in distress due to Covid and/or treatments
- Wind River Teams for 24 Foundation and Colon Cancer Coalition – both wonderful grant providers to Wind River
- End-of-life support to alumni and their families
- Survivor care-packages filled with love and inspiration
- Candle Lighting Ceremony to honor and remember those we have lost, but who will forever remain in our hearts
A special thank you to our major 2021 grant providers for making this possible, all at no cost to our survivors!