Financial Support comes from many hardworking individuals who support us directly, through our Walk and online donations and music fundraisers like Halyo's up coming pre-halloween event, and also through the generous support of
- 24 Foundation (24 Hours of Booty)
- Colon Cancer Coalition (Get Your Rear in Gear - Charlotte)
- No to O (Know the deadly symptoms of ovarian cancer - see article below)
But we also receive incredible support from an array of healing and wellness practitioners and also our team of "Tom Sawyer" volunteers!
- This past month 23 folks volunteered to help us with pressure washing, cleaning and weeding while others came to help our neighbors at Overmountain Vineyards with harvesting grapes.
- At 24 Hours of Booty this summer. 25 survivors and friends came out to get in on the fun and served over 1200 SMOOTHIES to booty riders.
- This weekend we have Dr. Chasse Bailey-Dorton, Dr. Peter Dorton, Terri Garlach, Lisa Payne and Laurie Joens volunteering at our Colon Survivor Retreat.
- And in October we have Cara Truitt and Merryman Cassels leading our first Embracing Body Movement for Healing workshop.
Know that, mentioned or not, we appreciate every act of kindness that allows us to continue our mission of paying it forward and supporting other survivors. We and the survivors serve THANK YOU!
Shannon & Dave