Course Side Dish
Keyword mashed cauliflower
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 to 6
Calories 33 kcal
- 2 small heads cauliflower cored and leaves removed and cut into small florets
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cauliflower and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover with a lid, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender, but not completely falling apart.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the cauliflower to a food processor and puree until silky smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan and chopped chives and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve warm.
Mashed Cauliflower With Parmesan and Chives
Amount Per Serving (4 g)
Calories 33Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 54IU1%
Vitamin C 8mg10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.