Great with celery, carrots and whole grain crackers.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Author: Julie Lanford, MPH, RD, CSO, LDN https://www.cancerdietitian.com/
- 1 8 oz. plain (or 0 fat) Greek Yogurt
- 1 8 oz. Greek cream cheese
- 1 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/8 tsp. liquid hot pepper seasoning
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Thaw spinach, press water out. In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, cream cheese, red pepper, scallions, garlic, and hot pepper seasoning, until well blended. Add red pepper flakes to taste. Cover and chill until serving time.