Author: Sarah Gilbertson, MS
¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
16 ounces soft silken tofu, drained
½ cup creamy peanut butter
¼ cup sugar
½ tsp vanilla
3 tbsp dark chocolate cocoa powder
1 prepared graham cracker crust
1. Melt chocolate chips in small bowl in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Let cool slightly.
2. Place tofu, peanut butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla in blender or food processor and blend until
3. Add chocolate chips and blend until combined.
4. Pour into crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours until filling is firm and set.
5. Garnish with peanuts, melted chocolate, whipped cream, or raspberries.
Serving size: ⅛ of pie Calories: 348 Fat: 21 g Carbohydrates: 37 g Sugar: 21 g Fiber: 3 g Protein: 9 g
Recipe by Cancer Dietitian at http://www.cancerdietitian.com/2016/09/chocolatepeanutbutterpietofu.