Cook Time30 mins
Total Time50 mins
Author: Julie Lanford, MPH, RD, CSO, LDN (www.cancerdietitian.com)Ingredients
- • 8-10 potatoes Russet – or equivalent volume of red, leave skin on if possible!
- • 8 oz reduced free cream cheese or Greek cream cheese I like to use Greek for twice the protein
- • 1 cup fat free sour cream
- • 5 garlic cloves or more, if desired!
- • chives
- • salt
- • pepper
- Scrub, wash and boil the potatoes. Or slice them and cook in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes.
- Mash them along with all other ingredients, adding skim milk if needed to make creamier.
- Place all ingredients in a 2 qt. casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.